In today’s show, we start our How to eat for series. In part 1, we discuss optimizing our health through nutrition.
Leave A Voice Memo, Review The Show, & Follow Us Here
We start the show by talking about how many people we know that listen to the show. Gary thinks he has become a celebrity.
Today’s discussion takes a deep dive into optimizing health through nutrition. We have touched on this in previous episodes but never to this depth. We make Peter not be boring! This show is not about weight loss, it’s about being healthy.
- Eat a whole foods diet following Peter’s 90/10 (or 80/20) principle. 90% whole foods and 10% other.
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible.
- Diets do not last forever. Learn to eat for a lifetime.
- Learn the basics of cooking food at home.
- Pay attention to what your plate looks like.
- When you eat does not matter. What and how much you eat does.
- Eat when you are hungry but only eat until you are 80% full.
- Don’t drink your calories.
- Weight Loss
- Processed Food
- Atkins Diet
- Keto Diet
- Intermittent Fasting
- Food Pyramid
- Balance Diet
- Intuitive Eating
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Thanks for listening!