In today’s show, we finish our conversation and makeover with listener Amie Lake, to help answer her health and wellness questions and give her a customized action plan.
Leave A Voice Memo, Review The Show, & Follow Us Here
We review Part 1 with Amie and preview what’s going to happen in Part 2.
We move into establishing where Amie is at and where she wants to go.
- Create and use a vision board.
- Make the process enjoyable and sustainable.
- Detach guilt and shame from the process.
- Accept failure and continue the process.
- Current weight = 129; Goal weight = 113
- Daily calories = 1400/day (follow 90/10 principle)
- Exercise 3-4 days/week.
- Continue intermittent fasting.
- Use the Lose It app to track calories.
- Identify and eliminate triggers.
- Make a grocery list and stick to it to reduce impulse buying.
- Create a reward night with something you love like ice cream.
- Consider food prepping to ensure quick, cheap, and healthy meals for the week.
- Set it and forget it! Reduce decision and willpower fatigue.
- Involve your spouse and family.
- No scale for 8 weeks.
- Create new stories around food, exercise, weight loss.
- Start Monday!
- Body Fat
- Weight Loss
- 1% Better
- Intermittent Fasting
- Vision Board
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Thanks for listening!