In today’s WIN, we discuss:
- Bank Fees
- Exercises To Avoid After 50
- And what do our food choices say about our social class?
Leave A Voice Memo | Review The Show | Follow | Subscribe | Newsletter
Sarah is very feisty but we move forward and jump into the show.
- Sarah makes Peter and Gary mad by giving them a list of exercises that people over 50 should NEVER do. Here is the list:
- Flat barbell bench press
- Barbell rows
- Bench dips
- Behind the neck lat pulls
- Humans have a higher resistance to cobra venom than other primates due to epigenetics and hormesis. Peter explains what hormesis is and why small doss stressors can make us stronger in the long run.
- Banks have started to eliminate overdraft fees. Gary celebrates this change in banking and is hopeful more banks follow suit. He also gives listeners advice regarding how to eliminate bank fees.
- Know your bank's policy
- Opt-out of overdraft protection
- Switch banks
- Sign-up for balance alerts
- Gary guides the squad through a food choice test to determine our social classes. Here are the results:
- Gary = Middle Class
- Sarah = Middle Class
- Peter = Middle Class
- Connie had a question about wills and trusts. We are deferring that to episode 108 when we have lawyer Emily Spector on the show.
Thanks for listening!