In today’s WIN, we discuss:
- Blue Lights
- How to Add 13 Years To Your Life
- Amazon Raises the Cost of Prime Again
- Little Free Libraries
- Amex Digital Checking Accounts
- Broken Heart Syndrome
Leave A Voice Memo | Review The Show | Follow | Subscribe | Newsletter
What Is Now:
- Studies are being done to determine if blue light from screens damages our skin. There is no evidence supporting this claim, but more research is required. We discuss possible preventative measures.
- Sarah enlightens us on what little free libraries are and how we can start one of our own.
- As usual, Peter wants to live forever. We discussed an article he read that stated changing your diet can potentially add 13 years to your life. How? Listen to the show to learn more!
- Peter talks about money!! He is interested in a new product from American Express that offers a high-interest checking account along with a rewards debit card. We discuss this product and if he should make the switch.
- Amazon is raising the cost of Prime again. We discuss whether or not it is worth it, other possible alternatives, and the general need to review and potentially cancel subscriptions.
- There has been a significant increase in broken heat syndrome during the pandemic. We discuss this and give Sarah a quiz to see if she has it.
Thanks for listening!