In today’s W.I.N., we discuss:
- Stupid Fitness Headlines
- Daylight Savings Time
- Re-Pri or Re-Fi
- Buy Now, Pay Later
- Happy Hormones
- Gas Vouchers
- & Eye Lies
Leave A Voice Memo | Review The Show | Follow | Subscribe | Newsletter
What Is Now:
- Want to learn how to trigger your happy hormones voluntarily? Sarah walks us through some tips to be happier.
- We take some time to debunk some common eye myths, such as: are carrots the best vegetable to eat for your eyes?
- Have you ever fallen for clickbait? We all have. Peter gives examples of some familiar stupid fitness headlines designed to get us to click.
- Re-price or Re-finance? Which is better to do? We discuss the difference between the two and which one may be best.
- Do you hate daylight savings time? Gary does, and he goes on a rant about it at the start of today’s show. We discuss the negative medical impact that DST has and why it should go away.
- Gas prices are out of control! We discuss some possible relief that might be heading our way regarding gas vouchers and suspended gas taxes.
Thanks for listening!